Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Author's Note!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Administrator

Fairy XP : 11

PostSubject: Author's Note!   Wed Oct 01, 2014 1:21 am

A special contest for everybody! A writing composition contest!
Just fill out this form to enter the contest:

Name:
Title Of The Story:
Story:

The story can be submitted later. And your story is a fan fiction based on Winx Club.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

Fairy XP : 16

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Sun Oct 05, 2014 1:52 pm

Name: Musa_Eyre

Title Of The Story: The Friendship Chain

Story:  The Children of the Night stroked Bloom's face as she lay on a mattress, her hands & legs chained down, her powers absorbed. She was also drenched with sweat.

"Hmm...Fairy power taste sweet..." giggled a vampire with glossy blue hair. Her boyfriend, a vampire with dirty blonde hair, nodded in agreement. A red-headed vampire touched Bloom's face again.

"You are so foolish to believe we are your friends!" she laughed.

Bloom had a flashback:

"Bloom!!!" a loud voice broke into Bloom's thoughts. She turned around to see Musa, Tecna, Aisha, Stella & Flora waving at her.

"Hello girls!" she called back.
"Why are you out alone in Magix? At night too!" Stella asked.

Bloom darkened & dropped her gaze.

"I-It's a beautiful night & I thought of going for a walk." Bloom lied.

Suddenly, Musa pushed her sharply towards a dark alley & Aisha pinned her against a wall. Flora, Tecna & Musa surrounded her. "Wha-?" Bloom began but Stella grabbed her back & she felt her energy drain. Bloom blacked out in Stella's arms.

That was how Bloom ended on the mattress in the cemetery.

"Where are your friends?!" demanded an aggressive green haired vampire.

Bloom coughed weakly. "I will never tell."

"Fine. We shall kill you first & later find your friends." The green haired vampire smiled cruelly.

Bloom closed her eyes. The reason she had gone out that night was because she wanted to have some fresh air. She had wanted to tell her friends that she was proud of them & she was glad to be their friend.

Bloom spoke to herself in her brain.

"Is this how it all will end? Is this all I get for wanting to tell my friends how proud I was of them? Stella. Flora. Musa. Tecna. Aisha. Mom. Dad. Daphne. Sky!"

A tear dropped from Bloom's eyes.

Bloom heard the voice of her friends, the Winx, shout at her inside: "Wake up & open your eyes, Bloom!"

Bloom was levitated into the air. Her chains broke.

"Yes, girls! I believe. I can do it. I will...WAKE UP!" Bloom opened her eyes & began to transform into her Bloomix.

The children of the night screamed as the bright light of Bloom's transformation burned their skin & blinded them.

The children of the night burned away. Bloom smiled & flew back to Alfea.

In the apartment, the Winx were getting worried. Stella was in deep thought. Tecna was searching for Bloom on her computer. Musa played a sad song on her guitar. Aisha was a pacing back & forth. Flora was petting Kiko.

A knock on their door alerted them at once. "Who is it?" Stella called. "A surprise awaits you," came a muffled, odd voice.

Sighing, Stella opened the door. Suddenly, balloons, gifts, streamers & ribbons burst into the room.

"SURPRISE!!!" cried Bloom. She hugged the Winx.

The Winx hugged Bloom & welcomed her back. "Where did you go?" asked Stella. "Uhh... Somewhere." Bloom replied with a smile.

(I just wanted to write something. a bit that is similar to the Winx Episode but different from the plot & my fanfic.)
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Mon Oct 06, 2014 10:44 am

Great story! Accepted BTW!

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

Fairy XP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 6:34 am

when does this contest end?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Tue Oct 07, 2014 7:12 am

shikiryougi wrote:
when does this contest end?

Three weeks from now, October 28.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

Fairy XP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 7:48 am

Name: shikiryougi
Title of the Story: The Birth of a New Earth Fairy and the Bewitched Idol Show
Story:

Emily had always been a girl who lived happily-well, almost happily with her parents on Earth, never knowing what she was truly capable of performing. All she knew was that she wasn’t purely human, but rather a mechanized, computerized artificial, lab-created human being known as Androids, but better known as Combat Cyborgs, made only to obey orders and protect his/her closest friend or relative. However, all of that changed when one day she decided to go shopping for a dress for a best friend after school.

She always loved going to Bellevue Square. It was big, amazing, elegant, and had many stores and restaurants. It was October 2, 2014. She was window-shopping the exterior of the mall while walking along the sidewalk when she saw the window of a new store that had just opened there-the Prism Boutique. Was it crowded with girls and young women of all ages, fighting over dresses, hair clips and more! Emily’s mouth suddenly dropped with awe; it dropped even more when she saw the dress she wanted-the absolute “perfect dress” for her friend. It was a cream colored dress with a pink sash and a red rose sewn on the sash. The dress had a matching white, woolen blouse with dainty red designs on it. Suddenly, she noticed the price tag and was deeply disappointed-five hundred dollars! She only had four hundred in her pink wallet with an adorable bear sewn on top.

“It looks good on you, miss.”

She turns suddenly to see the cashier, a young man not much older than she was with shoulder-length dark blond hair and purple eyes, speaking to her while smiling politely. “Oh, really! Then, does it look good on blondes, especially girls with longer hair down to their hips?”

“Girls with long blond hair? Not particularly. Although, this dress might look better for that.” He motions to a purple and dark blue dress with a purple butterfly sewn on one side of the neck-line.

“Oh, well I’ll buy both then.” She takes the first dress off the circular hanger, walks towards the other dress and does the same and walks towards the check-out counter and places the two dresses on the counter.

Suddenly, someone grips her wrist hard. “Come with me. You can buy the dresses later, miss.” The older, middle aged man drags her along with him out of the store, down a few blocks to a theater. He tries to open the small steel door with his keys. “This is the door backstage.” Once the door was opened, he led Emily down a dimly lit concrete hallway towards a small crowded room with small, bright, fluorescent lights on the walls. “This is the make-up and changing room for every Prism idol before the show.” Emily hears cheering, loud talking on a microphone, singing and upbeat pop music coming from nearby, in the direction of what she assumed to be the stage. The man gave a long, low sigh and ran his fingers through his slightly long, messy black hair. “Man, the PURETTY band is really formidable.”

“Why is that?”

“Well, you see, MARs and Prizzimy together are really losing this dance battle. The judges say so. The Korean girls are just so much better than us. At this rate, how can we afford to send our three boys against any boy band in the Shining Agency? They’ll be crushed immediately. This is why I brought you here, so that you can be a ‘cushion’ for us. For now, I’ll show you where else the idols get their stage outfits besides buying them in the store. And this is completely for free.” He grins a bit and leads her to the back of the room where there’s a black curtain that extends to the floor draped on the wall. He pushes the curtain aside and they enter another room filled with mannequins, pretty dresses, pants, shoes, shirts, coats, jackets, hats, jewelry, and heart shaped gems. A woman stands in the middle of the room next to a large cylindrical machine of some sort. The man and the woman lead Emily towards a shelf stacked with heart shaped gems of every color. Each gem has a little part of an outfit inside it. “You may now choose whichever outfit you would like to wear in participating in this dance battle. Once you have chosen your gems, you’ll follow this lady here and enter the cylindrical booth that you see. Upon exiting the booth when we both tell you to, you’ll see yourself wearing the outfit in the gems you chose.” Emily looked at each one of them and chose a white and pink dress with angel wings sewn on it. “Good choice. Aira of MARs chose a similar outfit today but it’s purple and pink with butterflies on it.”

The woman extended her arm towards the machine in the middle of the room and smiled. “Come this way with me, miss.” Emily followed her and entered the machine through a sliding metal door. The woman slowly closed the door after taking the gems from Emily. “Just wait in there until we tell you to come out and open the door for you. I need to code your outfit in first.” Emily heard the clicking of a keyboard and saw a glowing pink light surrounding her body and disappearing. She was wearing the exact same dress in the gems. “You may come out now.” The woman opened the sliding door. Emily exited the machine and followed the man to the back of the stage where the curtains were.

“You ready?” Emily nodded. “Okay, do your best then.” As soon as she walked out on stage, people gasped in pleasant surprise and the person in charge of the music and the three judges approached her.

“What music would you like to dance to, miss?”

“World’s End Dancehall by Vocaloid.” The man in charge of the music nodded and returned to his position near the other set of curtains. The judges returned to their seats as well. PURETTY, MARs and Prizzimy leave the stage for the curtains Emily just emerged from. The man in charge of the music clicked a few keys on his computer after putting on his head phones and adjusting the perfect volume.

“Ready?”

“Yes.”

“Go then.” He clicked one last key on the keyboard and the music started.

冗談混じりの境界線上

階段のそのまた向こう

全然良いこともないし、ねえ

その手を引いてみようか?

散々躓いたダンスを、

そう、祭壇の上で踊るの?

呆然に目が眩んじゃうから

どうでしょう、一緒にここで!

甲高い声が部屋を埋めるよ

最低な意味を渦巻いて

当然、良いこともないし

さあ、思い切り吐き出そうか

「短い言葉で繋がる意味を

顔も合わせずに毛嫌う理由(わけ)を

さがしても

さがしても

見つからないけど

はにかみながら怒ったって

目を伏せながら笑ったって

そんなの、どうせ、つまらないわ!」

ホップ・ステップで踊ろうか

世界の隅っこでワン・ツー

ちょっとクラッとしそうになる終末感を楽しんで

パッとフラッと消えちゃいそな

次の瞬間を残そうか

くるくるくるくるり 回る世界に酔う

傍観者だけの空間。

レースを最終電車に乗り込んで、

「全然良いこともないし、

ねえ、この手を引いてみようか?」

なんだかいつもと違う。

運命のいたずらを信じてみる。

散々躓いたダンスを、

そう、思い切り馬鹿にしようか

「つまらん動き繰り返す意味を

音に合わせて足を踏む理由(わけ)を

さがしても

さがしても

見つからないから

悲しいときに踊りたいの

泣きたいときに笑いたいの」

そんなわがまま疲れちゃうわ!

ポップにセンスを歌おうか

世界、俯いちゃう前に

キュッとしちゃった心の音をどうぞ。

まだまだ忘れないわ。

なんて綺麗な眺めなんでしょうか!

ここから見える風景

きっと何一つ変わらないから、

枯れた地面を這うの。

ホップ・ステップで踊ろうか

世界の隅っこでワン・ツー

ちょっとクラッとしそうになる終末感を楽しんで

パッとフラッと消えちゃいそな

次の瞬間を残そうか

さよなら、お元気で。

終わる世界に言う

“Bravo, newbie Prism idol! The score is now 2250 for MARs, Prizzimy, and the new idol against 1925 for PURETTY!"

Emily did as many Prism jumps as she can, which was two. One, the Aurora Rising, she knew quite well, and her unique Prism jump, the Magical Mermaid Backflip, she discovered as she backflipped once on stage. As soon as she finished and the judges announced the winner of the competition to be the Prism idols of MARs, Prizzimy and Emily herself, she heard screaming from the audience and a loud commotion behind her. Thick vines started to grow in every corner of the stage and 12 girls who were the Prism idols that just left the stage appeared behind her. One of them who had blonde hair wearing a black dress, another with red carrot colored hair that extended to her hips in a bun on top of her head wearing a white dress yelled “Aira!” over and over again pleadingly. The other girls all had on pink and purple dresses but there was one of them whose pink and purple dress was the most beautiful and most similar to Emily’s dress. She had shoulder-length red hair, redder than that of the girl in white, but not exactly bright red. She stood in front of the entire group of girls. All of the girls with the pink and purple dresses had similar pink and purple butterfly wings on their backs and a dark negative aura coming from them. A fire blazed behind them, and part of the backstage hallway collapsed into the burning crawlspace below. Three boys in similar white tuxedos came out calling “Aira!”.

A phantom with a scythe came behind the red haired girl in the purple and pink dress and Emily, pulled the girls together and leveled its scythe to their necks. Emily kicked and punched, attempting to get out of her captor’s grip. Emily turned to the other captured girl. “Hey, I may not know your name, but aren’t you going to escape or what?” Upon looking closer at her and the other girls besides the one in white and the one in black were all in a sort of trance. The girls in purple and pink dresses all had butterflies in their eyes! Thick vines carried off the other girls in the trance individually and tied them up upside down. Suddenly the Trix appeared in front of the stage, attacking the poor screaming and fleeing civilians.

“Ha, ha, ha! Don’t you just love our Lengendarium trick about the Phantom of the Opera, the Heat Haze and the Butterfly Effect, Winx?” Icy asked sarcastically.

The Winx appear next to the stage. “Icy, I command you and your sisters to go home!” Bloom yelled.

“Ha! Not so easy, Bloom!”

“Let go of me this instant, you foul ghost!” Emily yelled and a blue aura surrounded her, destroying the phantom and the vines. The girls in the vines fell to the ground.

“Oh? A new Earth fairy?” Icy scoffed with an evil grin. “If the Winx have no chance of defeating us, you won’t either!” Suddenly, the a portion of the stage gave way and fell below. It was the portion the red-haired girl in pink and purple was standing on. The girl fell down towards the burning flames. Fortunately the part Emily was standing on didn’t collapse.

“Aira!” One of the boys in the white tuxedos who Emily recognized as the cashier in the Prism Boutique dived down into the burning abyss to rescue the red-haired girl. Emily walked to the edge of the abyss.

“I need a rope!” A magical chain made of pearls appeared in her hands. Emily tied it around her waist and tied it to a jutting piece of the stage floor at the edge of the abyss and dived down after the Prism Boutique cashier.

“Aira!” The boy fell onto a jutting platform of concrete. He got up painfully and climbed down from the platform and caught the red-haired girl’s wrist just before she could fall any further. He pulled her up towards him and embraced her. “Aira, can you hear me? We must get out of here! It isn’t safe for us!” he said to the girl.

Aira woke up from her trance and her wings and dark aura disappeared. “Please, Shou, just let me die here. It’s too late to save me or anyone now.” Aira had tears in her eyes.

“No, Aira! You mustn’t say that!” Emily got on the platform behind them and watched.

“Please let go.” Aira pulled Shou’s arms away from her and she fell again.

“Aira!”

Emily jumped over Shou and continued diving into the flames. She finally caught hold of Aira and Emily landed safely on the bottom of the burning abyss with Aira in her arms. Aira looked at Emily in the face, confused. “Don’t worry. I won’t let you suffer a scratch.” Emily said to Aira, who looked slightly older than her. A burning beam of wood fell from above towards the girls. Aira cringed in fear and hugged Emily’s arms tighter. Emily ran away from the beam as fast as she could and it fell behind her. Other beams fell in front of her and blocked the exit entirely. Emily knew she had magic inside of her and was an Earth fairy, ever since she was able to summon that blue aura that destroyed the ghost and the vines. She just didn’t know her powers. “I summon all the power inside of me to break the beams and allow us to leave this smoking, burning place!” A blue aura shot forth from her body and destroyed the beams. She ran outside and emerged in the seats where the audience in the first row sat.

“Trix Convergence!” The Trix aimed their attack at the other girls who have still not awaken from their trance, destroying their butterfly wings and removing the trance. They got up slowly, with even more negative energy coming from them and evil smirks on their faces. The Trix have turned them into witches.

Selena, now a fairy, looked at Bloom in fear. “What shall we do?”

“I don’t know, but we have to do something!”

“Winx Mythix Convergence!” The Winx attacked the lesser witches. The 9 girls and several others that came with the Trix yelped as they got hit.

“Trix Convergence!” The Trix attacked the Winx and successfully knocked them, Roxy, Daphne, and Selena down.

Bloom rubbed her head. “The Trix are even more powerful than before.” she groaned in pain.

Emily let Aira stand on the ground beside her and the two girl backed up to a corner of the auditorium away from the approaching witches.

“Now you got nowhere to hide, fairy. Are you going to kill or be killed?” Icy inquired. The witches guffawed.

“I don’t care whatever you say or do. I know you, Icy, and I’m not going to hurt my friends!” Emily snapped back.

The witches hit her in the stomach hard with their convergence attack. She fell on the ground on her side. She staggers as she gets up.

“Just hit them!” Emily turns to Aira, surprised. “Just hit them. I don’t want anyone else to get hurt anymore. They are no longer my friends or students!” Aira sobbed. Suddenly a pink wand with a large pink heart shaped gem on top falls from the ceiling out of no where. It falls into Emily’s hand.

“Alright then.” Emily gripped the wand’s handle hard with both hands. “Divine Buster!” She aimed the wand at the witches. A pink beam shot out of it and hit the witches hard.

“Let us retreat, immediately!” Icy got up first and rubbed her head. The other witches followed her closely and flew away.

“Hey! I’m not done with you guys yet!” Emily rushed outside of the theater and attacked the Trix again. “Divine Buster!” Stormy got knocked out of the sky and aimed an attack at Emily as soon as she recovered and was flying again. It hit Emily directly in the mouth and knocked her down. The witches continue to fly away. Everyone else emerged from the theater. Emily sprang up in frustrated complaint. “Oh hey! Who shoots people in the mouth?! Yuck!” She spat on the ground to get rid of the smoky taste.

“Geez, now look at the damages we have to pay.” The middle-aged man from before runs his hand through his black hair and sighs again.

It was a young man with brown hair in a white tuxedo like Shou’s who decided to make things better. “Well hey, at least we won the dance battle and we are all still alive.” Everyone laughed.
At the end of the day, Shou, Aira, and Emily returned to the Prism Boutique. Shou helped perform the check-out transaction on Emily’s dresses and Emily took the dresses and left the couple at the boutique. Emily went to her friend’s house to deliver the dress she bought for the friend, and took the other dress home.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   Sat Oct 11, 2014 8:13 am

Thank you for passing your entry shikiryougi.
We have so many talented members here!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Author's Note!   

Back to top Go down

Author's Note!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winx Club! :: Oblivion :: Welcome Section :: Old Contests-