Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next
Administrator

Fairy XP : 11

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Wed Dec 31, 2014 11:35 am

Apple handed her a new arrow. She thanked her for the new arrow. She was truly glad that she and Emily have another chance to hit the center point or the so-called "bull's eye". She once again aimed for a few minutes. She was about launch the arrow but she heard Miss Griselda's voice. She lower her bow and arrow down. She then stepped back 3 times to hear what she is saying. She decided not to ruin Emily's chance by running away in order to go back to the living room. She then heard Ms. Griselda's voice go louder and louder. She finally decided to speak up. "Guys, I think Ms. Griselda's calling us. I think we should go back to the lounge and continue archery later", she instructed.

▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

Fairy XP : 16

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Wed Dec 31, 2014 12:05 pm

Apple pushed everyone through the light & shut her closet door. She pulled books, pencils & papers out & hissed quickly:

"Act like we're playin' games & readin' books!"

Those who had papers & pencils drew a game of Tic Tac Toe while those with books flipped open random pages.

"Girls! Girls! Assembly time!" Griselda said in an annoyed voice, opening the door. Everyone looked up as if they were surprised.

"Sorry Miss Griselda! We uh...were busy with our stuff!" Apple fibbed.

Thank you for the signature, Phebie!

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://musa-eyre.deviantart.com
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

Fairy XP : 0

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 01, 2015 12:42 am

Emily walked up to Mrs. Griselda, looking quite pale and depressed even though she was trying to hide it. "Um, Mrs. Griselda, i don't feel like attending the assembly today."
"Why, young lady, that's unacceptable! You must attend. it's highly important!"
"I just want to kill some time at the vending machine. Can you tell me where it is if Alfea has one?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:04 am

Griselda looked as if she was about to explode & give her detention forever. Apple looked alarmed & piped in quickly:

"Emily isn't feelin' well, Miss Griselda! I think she'll be sick soon! Must've been too much Tic Tac Toe! Can I take her to the nurse's office please?"

"Fine, but you'll have detention for 2 hours, Miss Greenfield! If you don't come to the Detention Hall at 3.30 sharp, I'll make a complaint! Now go!" Griselda barked, pointing at the door.

Apple gulped. She took Emily by the arm & dragged her to Nurse Ophelia's office, very annoyed that she has detention for no particular reason.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 01, 2015 4:32 am

Michelle stood at the back of Apple. She didn't want Miss Griselda to see her and yell at her. She gather her courage and asked Miss Griselda a question, "Where will we assembly, Miss Griselda?"

Griselda looked annoyed. She never thought the headmistress would gather the craziest fairies in one place. She was like, "Commonsense young lady? Of course in the lobby room!" Without any doubt that Michelle would feel bad, she spoke her mind at the top of her voice.

Michelle sighed and made her way to the lobby room. She wave her hand at Apple and Emily as they go to the Nurse's Office.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 01, 2015 6:16 am

Apple waved at Michelle & knocked on the door.

"Come in!" Nurse Ophelia said. Apple opened the door & pulled Emily in.

"What's wrong, darling?" she asked, getting up from her desk. Apple told Emily to lie down on a bed & whispered in the Nurse's ear: "Depression..."

Nurse Ophelia nodded. She went to a drawer, pounded some medicine into fine powder & put it in a large glass. Then, she filled the glass with soft drinks. Nurse Ophelia chanted a spell over it & handed it to Emily.

"Drink," she ordered," I'll give you soft drinks later."

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:22 am

Michelle walked to Alfea's lobby room. She was so nervous. Allison and her were separated a few minutes ago because there's too many fairies on their way. She was too shy for assemblies. A girl stood next to her and smile at her. At first Michelle thought there was something on her face, so she wiped it with her hand. The girl laughed at her. She then said, "There's nothing on your face! You don't need to wipe it. What's your name?" Michelle sighed of relief. She was not embarrassed, just a little. She answered with a smile, "My name is Michelle, Michelle Roberts. Although you can call me Mich or Ella." Michelle was about to ask who the girl is, but Mrs. Faragonda started her speech.

Mrs. Faragonda said, "Welcome all. I'm Miss Faragonda, your headmistress. I'm an Alfea alumna and a former fairy godmother. This year we have quite a wonderful class. Some of you will fight evil, others will grant wishes and many are princesses that will take over your realms. Each of you is unique, you all have different sources of power, and diverse origins, but our mission is the same... To help each of you be the very best you can be. Naturally we expect you to do your best at all times. Remember, everyone! Let's make this a great year! Oh! And of course, use every opportunity to connect to your Winx!"

Griselda cut her speech and told everyone the rules, "First things first, our code of behavior: the first rule is, you must follow all rules in the code of behavior! If you break the rules once, you will be turned into a frog. If you break the rules twice, your magic privileges will be suspended. And if you break the rules three times, you will be expelled, which brings me to the second rule: no unsupervised magic at any time! We believe discipline's the only way to prepare you for the world out there, which brings me to the third rule: stay away from the witches of Cloud Tower no matter what! We don't have a punishment for that, since nothing we could do would be as terrible as what THEY will do to you if they catch you there!"

#winxclubfanforever

Last edited by #WinxClub on Fri Jan 02, 2015 6:42 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added Mrs. Faragonda's and Ms. Griselda's speech; Credits to Winx Club Wiki for the speeches!)
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:27 am

Emily gulped down whatever was in the glass in one swallow. it tasted terrible, but she didn't mind at all. she was so jealous of everyone she just wanted to binge-drink something or get herself drunk. she really didn't care if she got detained. she really didn't have the meanness to confront Michelle personally about her jealousy of the latter. she faintly heard what was being said during the assembly-she has a really good sense of hearing. "Can i have some more, Nurse Ophelia?"
"Of course not. Medications must be taken in the right amounts; overdose will not do." she chuckled warmly. "However, young lady, i'll give you some soft drinks." she took the glass from Emily and poured some soft drink in it then handed the glass back. Now you should go back to the assembly. If you miss it, Griselda may give you a lesson or two." she kindly ushered Emily to the lobby room and then left. Emily, after seeing that she left for good and that no one else noticed her, slipped away silently.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 7:54 am

"Emily, is here somethin' wrong? Why are you jealous?" Apple asked, following Emily from behind.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 8:22 am

Emily nearly jumped out of her clothes. she whipped around and noticed Apple stalking her. "Um, it's really not a big deal." she smiled wryly and tried to be ambiguous. She didn't want to hurt Michelle's feelings. She just wanted to mope and feel sorry for herself alone.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 10:47 am

"Sugar cube, I'm not stalkin' you. If you feel jealous, you can rant it out to me. Hey! I know!" Apple said, a light bulb going off in her head. She grabbed Emily's arm & pulled her into a wall, which teleported them to the archery area.

"Here. Just focus your attention at the top of your head & shoot. Go on!" Apple encouraged, handing Emily a bow & an arrow.

"Ya can't go out 'cause I'm the oly one who can bring you out," Apple warned.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 02, 2015 1:26 pm

Mrs. Faragonda ended the assembly time. She said, "Girls, it's time to got to your dorm, now! May I remind you that we will it our dinner every 6:30 PM, at the cafeteria. Goodbye now!"

Michelle waved at the girl she talked with earlier. She smiled as she say goodbye. She then bumped into a black-haired girl. "Oops!" She looked at the girl in front of her. She was surprised. The girl she bumped into was Allison. "Oh! I'm so sorry Allison! By the way, where have you been?! I thought about finding you, but the speech already started. How your assembly time?", she exclaimed.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:17 am

Emily picked up her bow and arrow. her left hand still hurt from when the arrow earlier today had grazed her hand bloody as it was shot at the target. she knew this was just a prison and she wasn't ever leaving it until she fired a perfect aim. she took a deep breath, and aimed the arrow at one of the targets. she paused for a while, hesitant to let the arrow miss, and then fired the arrow. it grazed the target's right side and left a huge mark there, but it landed on the floor just the same.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy

Fairy XP : 5

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 1:57 am

"Ouch! Well that hurts a lot!", she exclaimed. She said as she stand straight. "I went and stood in the corner, so nobody will bother me", she explained. "My assembly time was fine, nobody bothering me, and I wasn't listening to Mrs. Faragonda's speeches. I only heard Cloud Tower, Winx, frog. That's it", she continued. After that she smiled from ear to ear, as if she was sending an important message.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 2:41 am

Appe watched Emily closely. She wasn't holding the arrow properly.

"Emily, you're not holdin' your arrow properly. Here," Apple gave Emily a protection for her fingers.

"Let all the negative feelin' & energy leave you. Feel one with your weapon. Stop tryin' to be jealous, focus your attention at the top of your head & shoot!" Apple chanted. A wave of green energy swept through Emily & a red gem floated out if Emily & broke to pieces.

"Here is your jealousy gem. Now shoot," Apple smiled.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:00 am

{{P.S. All fairies have the power to teleport.

"What?!", Michelle exclaimed. She has no idea Allison isn't a good listener. She looked at her and saw her smiling from ear to ear. "Why are you smiling?", she said. She sweat as she step back. She noticed that Allison haven't been this weird. She finally got the idea what Allison's smile was telling her. She said to Allison, "You don't want me to tell Mrs. Faragonda or Ms. Griselda that you weren't listing. Okay then! But, next time you'll have to listen!" She then noticed Ms. Griselda is coming their way. She was worried she overheard the 'never tell her' part, so she grabbed Allison's hand before she could say anything. She dragged her to their dorm and rest for a while in the lounge. She noticed she never heard Emily and Apple's voice, reminding her that they're in the nurses office. "You haven't shoot your arrow. Let's go to Apple's training field... After I take a nap", she said as she go to her bedroom and nap there.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 3:36 am

Emily paused to get a proper aim at the target and fired the arrow. It still slightly missed but it was a whole lot better. All she needed was more practice. However, Emily was starting to get quite frustrated with herself.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sat Jan 03, 2015 11:25 am

Apple smiled.

"The first time I tried, I nearly killed my Granny when the arrow hit the kitchen wall," Apple laughed.

She walked over to Emily & patted her.

"It's okay! I got frustrated when I couldn't hit the target too! Granny always said that you learn from mistakes & you shouldn't give up just because you can't do it," she smiled.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sun Jan 04, 2015 4:29 am

Emily really felt like breaking the bow in half. She totally had the strength to do so. She felt on the verge of tears.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sun Jan 04, 2015 5:16 am

Michelle finished napping. She had a long rest. She can barely call it a nap. She walked to the lounge room and look for Allison. She saw her sitting on the couch, maybe waiting for her to wake up. Michelle went back to her room and look for a book about Astronomy then joined Allison. She then asked Allison if she wanted to come with her to Apple's training field so she could shot her arrow.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Sun Jan 04, 2015 8:40 am

"Okay, that's it! We're goin'!" Apple said impatiently. She had really lost her temper & pointed at the light.

"Let's go. We're leavin'!" she growled.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Tue Jan 06, 2015 3:38 am

Emily and Apple exited out of the portal. Emily then went silently to her own dorm to work on her application as classes start soon.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Michelle peek inside Apple's room. She then saw Apple and Emily exited out of the portal. She watch as Emily walked silently to her room. She then excused herself to Apple for peeking inside her room.

#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
Musa_Eyre
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Thu Jan 08, 2015 1:37 pm

Apple rubbed her head & sighed. She looked up & saw Michelle peeking. Apple motioned Michelle to come in.

"Michelle? That you, sugar? Come in!" Apple sighed again, patting the seat beside her bed.

Check Out my DeviantArt!
Back to top Go down
hatsunemiku39
Fairy In Training

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   Fri Jan 09, 2015 3:15 am

Emily was in the middle of writing her application. She was bored so she left her room and approached a wall of the hallway and opened a portal to the archery rank. She decided to practice alone without anyone distracting her. She picked up a bow and arrow, readied herself and launched the arrow. It chaffed her bloody hand even more but the arrow seemed more accurate. It still landed on the floor though, leaving an even bigger gash on the target. She picked up another arrow and tried again. The same results appeared. Same with a third arrow, a fourth arrow, a fifth arrow, a sixth arrow and a seventh arrow. She picked up an eighth.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"   

Back to top Go down

Winx Club in a New Form: The "Shimmering Fairies!"
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 14Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 8 ... 14  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winx Club! :: Role Playing Section-