Winx Club!

A free forum for all Winxers where everyone is welcomed. Experience the magic and soar high!
 
HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Message
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
avatar

Posts : 173
Fairy XP : 5
Age : 12
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 7:41 am

Name: Allison Smith
----------
Age: 16
----------
Species: Fairy
----------
Home Planet: Linphea
----------
Powers: Nature
----------
Gender: Female
----------
Personality: She is a shy, moody, young girl who has a liking for art. She can easily cry making her emotional. She is a spoiled girl, although not too much. She is friendly and affectionate towards her trusted friends. She is a loyal and honest friend. She can be clumsy sometimes.
----------
Strengths: Nature gives her more strength and defense; 23% of her strength increases while 14% of her defense increases. She is good at sketching.
----------
Weaknesses: Fire lowers her strength and defense; 26% of her strength lowers while 16% of her defense lowers. She is afraid of fire fairies and freaks out when she sees one. She hates and is not good at the subject Math.
----------
Spells:
Autumn and Spring: A spell that either makes a plant flourish or wither. Level: Low
Chameleon's Talent: She makes herself invisible; the spell only last for 5 minutes. Level: Low
Thorns Of A Cactus: She holds her hands out and produce cactus thorns towards the enemy. Level: Medium
Floral Spin: She creates a green light beam that is surrounded by pink butterflies and pink petals. Level: Medium
Nature Blast: A fast light beam escapes from her hands and blast to the enemy. Level: Medium
Nature's Kiss: She blows tiny green seeds that grows to giant trees that  protects her and attacks her opponent(s). Normal attacks won't destroy them that easy. Level: High
Flower Hurricane: A hurricane made of flowers appears and takes her enemies away. Level: High
----------
Appearance:
Civilian:
 
Magic Winx:
 
Images From Winx Club Fanon Wikia
----------
History:
Allison's parents were never married. She was born when her mother was only 18. Her father's family wasn't happy about this fact. The next week after her father told his parents, they moved to another town. Her mom was really worried, so is her family. But, luckily, Allison Smith was successfully born on March 19.

Her mother had a hard time back when she was a toddler. She always vomited to her mother, she always cries when she falls. Allison had a hard time learning to walk, she's always her mother's problem.

She successfully passed those years and grew up to a four-years-old girl. Once, she accidentally vomited to Alessa. Alessa is a rich kid, she's a crybaby and mean. Alessa cried and cried, and Allison's mother, Abigail, has to come to school. The principal gave her mother "advices" for Allison's better future.

Allison was suspended twice. The first time she was suspended is when Allison was eight, she got into a fight between the class' big bully, Max. She smacked his face and broke his arm. She was suspended for three weeks. It was a day after her 13th birthday when she got suspended. Alessa has the same birthday as her, and sure, Alessa's birthday party is cooler. No one came to Allison's party, while everyone came to Alessa's. Allison was sure is angry, so the day after her birthday, she got into a fight between her and Alessa. She started it. Allison bit her, which 'caused a large and deep wound on Alessa's arm. She then slapped her. They were both sent to the principal's office, and Allison got suspended for three weeks, again, for starting the fight.

When it was time to leave and go to Alfea, Allison's family sure is happy. Her mom is now free from the hard works of being a mother and Allison is now free, free to do whatever she wants.

Allison's goal is to find her father and punish him. She really hates her father for leaving them without saying goodbye to her mom.


Last edited by BloomWinx on Mon Apr 13, 2015 1:55 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 989
Fairy XP : 11
Age : 13
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:12 am

@BloomWinx wrote:
Home Planet: Earth

Linphea is the home planet of Nature fairies, change it.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Weaknesses: Fire lowers her strength and defense; 26% of her strength lowers while 16% of her defense lowers. She hates fire fairies and freaks out when she sees one. She hates and is not good at the subject Math.

Hate ain't a weakness, you can either remove it or just edit it to: afraid of fire fairies.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Spells:
Autumn and Spring: A spell that either makes a plant flourish or wither. Level: Low
Chameleon's Talent: She makes herself invisible; the spell only last for 5 minutes. Level: Low
Thorns Of A Cactus: She holds her hands out and produce cactus thorns towards the enemy. Level: Medium
Floral Spin: She creates a green light beam that is surrounded by pink butterflies and pink petals. Level: Medium
Nature's Kiss: She blows tiny green seeds that grows to giant trees that  protects her and attacks her opponent(s). Normal attacks won't destroy them that easy. Level: High
Flower Hurricane: A hurricane made of flowers appears and takes her enemies away. Level: High

Are you sure you don't want more spells? I could give you some ideas! : )


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
avatar

Posts : 173
Fairy XP : 5
Age : 12
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:07 pm

#WinxClub wrote:
@BloomWinx wrote:
Home Planet: Earth

Linphea is the home planet of Nature fairies, change it.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Weaknesses: Fire lowers her strength and defense; 26% of her strength lowers while 16% of her defense lowers. She hates fire fairies and freaks out when she sees one. She hates and is not good at the subject Math.

Hate ain't a weakness, you can either remove it or just edit it to: afraid of fire fairies.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Spells:
Autumn and Spring: A spell that either makes a plant flourish or wither. Level: Low
Chameleon's Talent: She makes herself invisible; the spell only last for 5 minutes. Level: Low
Thorns Of A Cactus: She holds her hands out and produce cactus thorns towards the enemy. Level: Medium
Floral Spin: She creates a green light beam that is surrounded by pink butterflies and pink petals. Level: Medium
Nature's Kiss: She blows tiny green seeds that grows to giant trees that  protects her and attacks her opponent(s). Normal attacks won't destroy them that easy. Level: High
Flower Hurricane: A hurricane made of flowers appears and takes her enemies away. Level: High

Are you sure you don't want more spells? I could give you some ideas! : )

Edited; added more spell. :Happy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 989
Fairy XP : 11
Age : 13
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 12:33 pm

@BloomWinx wrote:
#WinxClub wrote:
@BloomWinx wrote:
Home Planet: Earth

Linphea is the home planet of Nature fairies, change it.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Weaknesses: Fire lowers her strength and defense; 26% of her strength lowers while 16% of her defense lowers. She hates fire fairies and freaks out when she sees one. She hates and is not good at the subject Math.

Hate ain't a weakness, you can either remove it or just edit it to: afraid of fire fairies.

@BloomWinx wrote:
Spells:
Autumn and Spring: A spell that either makes a plant flourish or wither. Level: Low
Chameleon's Talent: She makes herself invisible; the spell only last for 5 minutes. Level: Low
Thorns Of A Cactus: She holds her hands out and produce cactus thorns towards the enemy. Level: Medium
Floral Spin: She creates a green light beam that is surrounded by pink butterflies and pink petals. Level: Medium
Nature's Kiss: She blows tiny green seeds that grows to giant trees that  protects her and attacks her opponent(s). Normal attacks won't destroy them that easy. Level: High
Flower Hurricane: A hurricane made of flowers appears and takes her enemies away. Level: High

Are you sure you don't want more spells? I could give you some ideas! : )

Edited; added more spell. :Happy:

You forgot to put the level, I say it's medium, in Nature Blast. Other than that is okay. :Happy:


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
BloomWinx
Enchantix Fairy
avatar

Posts : 173
Fairy XP : 5
Age : 12
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:35 pm

Updated. :Happy:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mystique
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 989
Fairy XP : 11
Age : 13
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:52 pm

@BloomWinx wrote:
Updated. :Happy:

I approve! Now you can join our first role play! :Clap:


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
Mystique
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 989
Fairy XP : 11
Age : 13
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:14 am

The topic was reopened for rechecking.

Everything is fine, since you created it the second time we update de the form. But, I and everyone needs to know her history. So, you need to edit your form and fill this up:
Quote :
History:


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
Mystique
Administrator
avatar

Posts : 989
Fairy XP : 11
Age : 13
Location : ~Philippines~




PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    Tue Apr 14, 2015 8:25 am

Sorry, for the late answer but, she's approved! I really like her history! You have a grand imagination there, Bloomie!


▁ ▂ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ ⓕⓞⓡⓤⓜⓕⓞⓤⓝⓓⓔⓡ █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▂ ▁
Join the RP!  Register Now!  Visit WCC's Instagram Page!
Do not forget to follow the rules!
#winxclubfanforever
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://winxclub.site-forums.com
Sponsored content



PostSubject: Re: Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature    

Back to top Go down
 
Allison Smith | Fairy Of Nature
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Winx Club! :: Role Playing Section :: Character Introduction :: Approved Characters-